Thursday, April 14, 2022

April 2022 Card Class

April 2022 Card Class

These are the three cards I created for our April card class. Please call or email me to set up a time so you can come make them!  My schedule is open after 4 pm every week day.  Most days (T-Fri) I'm open from 10-2 pm.  Saturdays & Sunday afternoon are available as well.

The first two cards are using Dragonfly Garden (which is carrying over to new catalog!) 


The last card is made using the Dragonfly Dreams retired stamp set.  I didn't have the new Honeybee Home stamp set yet.


If you would like to purchase these cards as a kit, you will need to use your own stamp sets, dies, and ink.  Only the cardstock and designer series papers will be in the kit.

I appreciate your patience in scheduling a time to come stamp with me.  We're about half way through treatment, so class will be scheduled when I can.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment