Monday, April 25, 2022

Retiring Hand Penned Designer Series Papers

Retiring Hand Penned Designer Series Papers

I hope each of you were able to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather in Branson.  The weekends are busy catching up on posts and creating cards to make while my husband's in treatment all day on Mondays.

Today's share is making cards with scraps of designer series papers (DSP).  We're using Hand Penned DSP today, showing off the beauty of the paper itself.

The first card, I used Pale Payaya card stock with a layer of black to bring out the colors in the paper.  Leaving a smidgeon of black showing, I was able to use all the small pieces I had leftover from other cards.  I used the retiring Everyday Label Punch for the sentiment and layer.  

For the second card, I had a larger piece of the Hand Penned DSP so I put a scrap strip of black on the left side of the Fresh Freesia card base.  I then added the dsp.  I pulled the Misty Moonlight from the dsp to add as a background to the sentiment.  I also used the double oval punch on this card.  


All of the colors I used today are being carried over so you will have plenty of time to pick up your cardstock!  The double oval punch is also carrying over.  

Keep these card ideas in mind and use whatever designer series papers you have on hand to make your cards.  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment