Wednesday, April 13, 2022

March 2022, New Horizons Paper Pumpkin Envelopes

March 2022, New Horizons Paper Pumpkin 

Today I'm sharing the cards I made using the envelopes from this kit.  I'm all about getting the most out of my kit.  I donate my cards to Cards for Troops, the Branson Cancer Center, and the Springfield Infusion Center.  

For the first card, I used the Nature's Harvest stamp set for the flowers.  The top portion of the card is an envelope.  The bottom piece is from my scrap bin.

For the next two cards, I used both sides of the envelope.  I had some diecut dragonflies (retired Dragonfly Dreams Bundle) in my scrap bin to add to the card.  The sentiment is from In the Moment Stamp set.


Again, I used both sides of the envelope for these next two cards.  The sentiments are from the New Horizons Paper Pumpkin kit.



These next two cards with no sentiments on them are made with an envelope and the cutouts from the kit.  


The last card was made in the same style as yesterday's cards but using the envelope.  The die cut is also from the kit. The sentiment is from In the Moment stamp set.

I hope these inspire you to make your New Horizons Paper Pumpkin kit!  If you didn't get the kit, I suggest you purchase the papers before they are gone!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment