Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Paper Pumpkin, April 2021, So Cool

Paper Pumpkin, April 2021, So Cool

So this is the kit I chose to take to my husband's first cancer treatment.  At first, I attempted to stamp there and quickly realized that was not going to work.  



So I took the kit back home and stamped everything, put dimensionals on what I knew I wanted popped up and put everything inside each card base.  The next week I was able to put them all together!  Here's one portion and then I'm going to post each card.  Since I made over 20 cards with this kit and some additional papers, I'll spread them over the next three days.


First I'll post the rainbow cards.  The rainbows were part of the kit as well as the sun.  If they were stickers, I mounted them onto basic white cardstock so I could pop them up.  





As you can see, they are colorful, cheery and hope they inspire the person receiving them.  These have already been donated.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

 

No comments:

Post a Comment