Saturday, April 9, 2022

Retired Petal Promenade DSP

Retired Petal Promenade DSP


Have you ever purchased a paper pack from me or someone else and don't know what to do with certain pieces?  Well, I have cut up my DSP (designer series papers) and set pieces aside.  So these were in my scrap bin to finish.

These first three cards are made with "scrap" layers that were already embossed but not used.  I pulled out card bases that matched the DSP and the card came together!



This last card is using the same papers, but I decided to add a layer of stamped leaves from Healing Hugs.  The sentiment is from the retired set, So Sentimental.


I hope these cards give you some inspiration to go through your scraps and see what you can make with them!  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

 

No comments:

Post a Comment