Tuesday, April 12, 2022

March 2022 New Horizons Paper Pumpkin

March 2022, New Horizons Paper Pumpkin

I was in love with this kit before I even got it!  Why?  Because I fell in love with the New Horizons Designer Series Papers in the Occasions Catalog that ends on June 30th!  So you still have time to purchase this DSP before it's gone.  

First up are cards I made using the card fronts from the kit. These are very similar to the DSP that you can purchase.  Most of the sentiments are from the Paper Pumpkin kit.









As you can see, there is quite a variety of cards you can make.  I used some dies I had handy for the extra greenery.  I also used different color bases to make up the variety.  My inspiration came from the Facebook group, Paper Pumpkin Fan Club.

Come back tomorrow to see what I did with the envelopes!  I loved playing with this kit.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

 

No comments:

Post a Comment