Monday, June 29, 2015

Another Christmas Card

Today I'm sharing another card I made on Wednesday.  I am trying to use up my retired Designer Series Paper (DSP) so on this card, I stamped snowflakes from the retired stamp set Endless Wishes on the DSP.  The Merry Christmas is also from the Endless Wishes stamp set.

Using our new tree punch, I punched out three trees and ran them through the big shot using one of my embossing folders.

The stamp set I used on the bottom is the White Christmas Stamp set that you can still purchase.  This may be one of the cards I offer up in November as a kit to make your own Christmas Cards!





This is the first one I made.  I thought just the car with the tree wasn't enough and the deer, I felt, was in the wrong place.

Be sure to leave me a comment to let me know what you think of this card.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment