Saturday, June 6, 2015

Thursday's Project

Here is something I worked on Thursday as I get ready for another craft fair in July!  I'm used retired Stampin' Up! products to create this bag and four cards with envelopes.  

The bag is cased from Kirsteen Gill, another SU demonstrator.  The cards are my own design.



I used retired Apple Cider DSP, buttons and retired River Rock and Really Rust card stock for the bag and cards so they all coordinated.  For the words, I used Teeny Tiny Wishes which comes in handy for many occasions!

I used the Retired Blossom punch for the two cards and embossed with the Lovely Lace embossing folder.  I also used the Bitty Butterfly punch to add some dimension to the cards.  For the various words, I used the word window punch, and layered using the large oval punch, the Decorative Label punch, and the retired Modern Label punch.

If you haven't already RSVP'd for Sunday's card class, be sure to let me know you're coming!

Happy Crafting, 
Desiree'

1 comment:

  1. Love these colors, these card would look so nice in one of your special (mallet?) bags!

    ReplyDelete