Thursday, June 25, 2015

Christmas in July

I missed posting yesterday, but I was pretty busy in Desiree's Craftroom.  Here is one of seven cards I made yesterday.  I'm getting ready for my Christmas in July Craft Fair on July 17th and 18th.  If you are local to the Branson area, I hope you will come see me at Our Lady of the Cove Catholic Church from 10-4 on Friday and 9-2 on Saturday. 

For this card, I used traditional Christmas colors; Garden Green for the base and Real Red for accent.  I used the new Festival of Trees Stamp Set and Punch to create the trees.  First I tried White Craft Ink, but it took way too long to dry, so I did the second card in the Silver Encore Ink (retired).  I added Christmas Wishes from the retired Ornamental Pine stamp set and some Silver Glimmer paper stars to finish it off.

This is a simple, mail-friendly Christmas card that goes together quickly.  


Be sure to let me know what you think of this Center Step Card!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment