Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Seeking Hobby Crafters!

Stampin' Up! kicked off a new promotion for customers to become demonstrators.  As a demonstrator on my team, you belong to an exclusive on line community with access to daily inspiration and ideas.  Stampin' Connection is for demonstrators only where you will learn techniques, find answers to demonstrator questions, and more.  On the Demonstrator site, you will learn more about Stampin' Up! promotions and products.  You will also receive Stampin' Up! bi-monthly Stampin' Success (more ideas!).   AND you will be the first to see and order products from our upcoming catalogs.  

And the best benefit?  You will earn a discount on all the product that you already love -- with no risk after you join.  No parties, no pressure!  During June, when you join, you also earn two free stamp sets of your choice (they'll be added to your starter kit).  The Starter Kit is $99 and you get to select $125 of product (your choice!!) with FREE SHIPPING.  I love hobby stampers/crafters and welcome you to join my team.  

If you're interested in joining, please e-mail me so I can answer any questions you may have.  Want my help while signing up?  Just give me a call!  

Join now by clicking here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment