Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday's Card

Today's card is another share from Wednesday's busy crafting day.  I cased this from another Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Tami White.  Case stands for Copy And Share Everything.  I changed a couple of things and I really love the way it came out!



So, details of card stock and measurements are below.  Here are some tips to create this card.

I used Mossy Meadow ink and stamped the first image and then stamped a second image without re-inking my stamp.  I then used a spray adhesive and adhered a USED dryer sheet (if yours are really wrinkly, iron first!) and trimmed to the size of card.  I then added some Dazzling Diamonds to add some sparkle.  

I then adhered my stamped image to the Brushed Gold card stock using snail adhesive.

Before adhering my Brushed Gold to the card base, I wrapped Early Expresso Tulle (retired) around the base and added a piece of twine for some contrast.

I added another piece of Very Vanilla card stock inside and stamped my sentiment in Mossy Meadow.  This sentiment is from another retired stamp set, Christmas Greetings. 



Ingredients for my card:

Early Expresso card stock for the base (8-1/2 X 5-1/2, scored at 4-1/4)
Brushed Gold card stock second layer (4 X 5-1/4)
Very Vanilla card stock (3-3/4 X 5 and for the inside 4 X 5-1/4)
Mossy Meadow Classic Ink Pad
Lovely As a Tree stamp set (oldest one in our catalog!)
Dazzling Diamonds glitter

Be sure to let me know if you have any questions!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment