Wednesday, June 3, 2015

New Catalog, New Rewards!

We are now into our new 2015-2016 Idea Catalog.  How long is your wish list?  Mine's pretty long as I want to share with you some of the wonderful things we can make with the new items!  

Did you know you can place an order for $150 and use your Stampin' Rewards towards your startup kit?  Did you know you can get $125 worth of product for $99.00 and receive two FREE stamp sets and FREE shipping!  AND on your first order as a demonstrator, you get 30% off the total order!  

If you're just a hobby demonstrator (like me!), you can continue to receive 20% off your products as long as you order $300 each quarter.  That's it!  No parties required, no sales pitches, no stress!  It's a wonderful way to get the products you want for less money.

Did I mention that you get sneak peaks and can order products earlier as a demonstrator?  You don't have to wait to order new product as the catalogs are released!  How fun is that?  

Contact me if you have any questions; I can walk you through the process!  Click here to join my team today!  Start having fun and saving money!

No comments:

Post a Comment