Sunday, June 7, 2015

Class Reminder

Class today is from 2-5 pm.  If you're needing a Father's Day card, come make your own!  



Card Buffet - coming soon!!

What's a Card Buffet?  I will have baskets with all the supplies in it to make one card.  Just like I do in class!  You will get to choose which cards you would like to make in whatever amount of time you have to make them!  

The cost?  Each card with envelope will be $2.50.  You get to use all my tools and supplies to make your cards!  

I'll be hosting card buffets from 5-9 pm during the week.  Not sure which days yet, as I'm still working out the details.  

I hope that you will enjoy stopping by in the evening to make a card with me.  Have a certain day that works better than others, let me know!  Look for more information soon!

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment