Friday, June 12, 2015

Kleenex Wraps

Well, I wasn't sure what to call this box, so I called it a Kleenex Wrap.  I saw someone posted on Facebook and when I saved the photo, I didn't name the person, so if this is your design, let me know so I can give you credit!

I used retired Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper on Lucky Limeade card stock.  Punched a whole using the large oval punch and slipped a pack of Kleenex inside to make sure when I closed the backside, it was a snug fit.  A few nice things about this project are that it went together fast, they would make a great teacher gift, or a little gift for someone who is sick.  Oh, and you can refill the wrap when the Kleenex are gone!



I will be going through my retired stamp sets soon to decide which ones I can part with.  If you're local to Hollister, Mo, be sure to keep an eye out for my one day only Stampin' Up! Stamp Sale.  I will also be putting out embellishments, Designer Series Paper, and other scrapbooking items.

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment