Monday, April 18, 2016

Butterfly Tealight

Here is the last tealight I worked on on Wednesday.  Thinking of my sister, Marilyn, I selected yellow Designer Series Papers (DSP) and butterflies!

Again, I cut the Curvy Keepsake base from Whisper White Cardstock using the Curvy Keepsake Dies from Stampin' Up! I then die cut the DSP for the box.

It was a tight fit, but I used the smallest butterfly from the Butterfly Framelits and cut the shape from both the base and the DSP.  I adhered my vellum to the DSP.  I then used the butterfly from Butterfly Basics stamp set and inked with Versa Mark and stamped the vellum, fitting the stamp where the DSP outline was.  I then adhered the DSP to the base.  

I hope you can see the floral butterfly in this picture!


If you cannot, be sure to stop by the Branson Mill Craft Village to see this in person.  Or contact me for more pictures!!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment