Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Stampin' Up! Family

When you join Stampin' Up! you are joining a family business but you are also joining a new family.  I love to talk with my visitors at the Branson Mill and I especially love talking and sharing with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  

Yuki stopped in for a visit and we chatted for quite some time.  It was great to meet a demonstrator who signed up before the demonstrator numbers were over 50000.  Although she is no longer a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, we shared lots of ideas, laughs, and pictures.  


Thank you, Yuki, for a wonderful visit and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Here is a graduation card I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) from France Martin, another fantastic demonstrator in our Stampin' Up! family.  

 


Here is the card with the top portion opened.



I used a retired embossing folder for the top piece, and the stamp "The Sky's the Limit" is from the Over The Rainbow stamp set.  I used a long retired stamp, Congrats, Graduate, from All Year Cheer II or III for the inside.  A gift card slips inside the pocket and still have room to sign your name!


I also made this card in blue for Hollister School district.



I hope you've enjoyed today's share and I will have another Graduation Card tomorrow!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment