Friday, April 15, 2016

Curvy Keepsake Tealights

Today's share is a tealight I made using some retired Designer Series Papers (DSP) from Stampin' Up! I know, right?  Yes, I continue to use retired DSP so I can get my stash down so there is room for the new!  Our new catalog comes out on June 1st so be sure to watch here for some new papers next month.

As a demonstrator, I get to preview and preorder new items before you get to see them.  You may ask, "why?"  So I can use the new product and prepare new things so when the catalog goes live, I can share my experience with the new products!

So on to today's share.  I made this because my tealight boxes were getting low.  I sold the wedding one so I was down to one every day tealight.

I cut the box out of Whisper White cardstock and then cut the DSP using the Curvy Keepsake die.  I trimmed the one side of DSP so the handles remained white.  Using the Floral framelits, I die cut the center out on all four panels.  I left the windows "open" to see how well this would sell. 




Well, I have to tell you, before the end of the day, this one was sold!  

Be sure to let me know whether you prefer the open window or the one's made with vellum in the centers.  Here's one I made last year to compare.


Come back tomorrow for some more tealights!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment