Wednesday, April 27, 2016

New Stampin' Up Catalog Questions

Class Reminder:  We're having a Paper Towel Scrapbooking Class today at the Branson Mill Craft Village in Desiree's Craftroom, starting at 12:30.  I hope to see you there!  

I’m hearing so many questions about the new catalog so here is an update for you!

--The soonest date you can start ordering from the new catalog is June 1st around 3 am Mountain Time.

--When will I have catalogs? I will be able to order catalogs on May 3rd. I will be handing out the 2016-2017 catalogs to those who placed an order over $25 from me in the last 6 months (Nov 2015). You can come to the Branson Mill to pick up your catalog as soon as you see a post that I have received them!

-- If, for any reason, you didn't place an order since November 2015 then you will not be on the list to receive one free; but you have this week to place an order and I will add you to the list. If this is not an option and still would like a catalog please e mail me for arrangements.

 ***If your wish list is long with lots of product, and you would like them in your hands sooner, including the new In-Colors, it is all possible.   If you join my team between May 3rd to the 30th you can get them in your starter kit ***  There is no obligation after you join. It’s always a great deal to join my team for $99. You get to choose $125 of product and shipping is FREE! Here is the link to join my team!


You do not have to hold parties, nor push the product. Stampin' Up! products speak for themselves.  If you love a framelit set, and use it alot, your stampers will fall in love with it too!  

Let me know if you have any questions about joining Stampin' Up!  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment