Monday, April 25, 2016

Piggies, Anyone?

As many of you know, I love my Curvy Keepsake Die!  I also love to show you ways to use all those punches that are sitting on your shelf, so I decided to hold a critter class last year.  I'd love to hold another critter class with you; just let me know when it will fit into your schedule!

Here's my newest creation.  I had a woman stop at my store and ask about the critters.  I had just gotten the foxes done and was going to work on another critter.  (All of these had sold and I still need to make bears, penguins, and Angry Bird, oh my!)

Well, she asked if I had any pigs.  Sadly, I had none and hadn't designed any.  So off to Pinterest I went to get my creative juices flowing.  I saw a few I liked, so I tweaked their ideas and made my own!  




I absolutely LOVE how this piggy turned out.  And, of course, I thought of my upline, Susie Wood, as I was making them as she and her husband raise pigs!

Here is a close up so you can see the cute little feet!



Well the lady that asked for the pig box told me the reason why she wanted the pig!  Can you guess why?  No, she is not a pig farmer!  Her last name is Pig!

I hope you enjoy today's share!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment