Thursday, April 28, 2016

Open Tealights

Today's share are some tealights I had cut and just got around to putting them together after I die cut the lower shape out of the centers.  

I used All Is Calm retired Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper on these tealights.

 



Once I die cut the Curvy Keepsake Die, I then put the two pieces together to get the flower in the same place.  The flower I used is from the Floral Framelits which are retiring as well.  

I love the nice soft look of the tealights in these.  These can be used throughout your home and also as night lights.  I have cool burning LED tealights in each of my Tealight Keepsakes.

Remember, if you cannot come to the Branson Mill to make your purchase, I also have them for sale here on my blog. Just Click on the Crafts for Sale tab and let me know what you would like to purchase.  I will send you a Paypal invoice for those items!

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment