Thursday, April 21, 2016

Graduation Card

I love Smokey Slate and Night of Navy together!  



To make this graduation card, I embossed the Smoky Slate piece, 4 X 5-1/4, with my Stars embossing folder.  I then added my ribbon by attaching ends to the back of the embossed sheet.  I then used Tombow liquid glue, but you could also use dimensionals, to adhere this to the Night of Navy base.  I cut another piece of Smoky Slate, 4 X 5-1/4, for the inside to make it easier to write on.

I used March's Paper Pumpkin stamps to stamp the sentiment on the front and added the graduation cap to both the sentiment on the front and on the inside.



The Congratulations is from a retired stamp set where I masked off the other words.  

I like how this came out.  I hope you do too!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment