Saturday, April 23, 2016

Finished Paper Towel Roll Scrapbooks

I had painted these scrapbooks before my class so I had everything ready for me to finish these up.  I've done three baby books and two other scrapbooks.  These are available for purchase at my store, Desiree's Craftroom, in the Branson Mill Craft Village or on line.  

The first three are for a baby brag book, done in blue, pink, and yellow.  I've included ribbons, stickers, and extra cardstock to finish the projects.









These two are for friends and or family.  




Not local?  Send me an email letting me know what you are interested in to make sure I still have it in stock.  If I don't have it in stock, you can special order the item!  Like something, but not the color?  Just drop me a line so I can make the item in the colors you want.  

Be sure to let me know when you would like to come in and make your Paper Towel Scrapbook.  I will be holding this class every Wednesday, starting at 12:30.  Because it is done in steps, you will need to be prompt.  Stop at the front counter and let the cashiers know that you are here (at the Branson Mill Craft Village) to take the Paper Towel Scrapbook class.  They have the class fee there so you can pay before you come back!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment