Wednesday, June 8, 2016

By The Tide Birthday Card

If you have a fisherman or woman in your family, you may want to make this card for their birthday! These were left over from another card class, so I made two into birthday cards.  I added the Happy Birthday phrase from the retired set, Perfect Pairings.  OOPS, I just checked and By the Tide is also retired.  If you are interested in getting this stamp set, let me know so I can check with my other stamping demonstrators to see if they are parting with their set.  





The sun is from the stamp set, Kinda Eclectic, which IS still available.  

For this card, I used the Thick Whisper White cardstock and stamped directly on the front.  I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink and flagged one end and popped up on dimensionals.  

I also fussy cut (hand cut) the fish out and popped it up as well.  I used some retired Designer Series Paper called Irresistibly Yours and sponged the water using Bermuda Bay ink.  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment