Friday, June 17, 2016

Marilyn's Birthday Card

Today I'm back to share with you my sister's Screen Card.  I love making these and they really aren't that difficult.  I used the same Blush Blossom cardstock as the base that I used on the shadow box.





I used the Confetti Hearts Boarder punch for the top of the card and the Decorative Label punch for the bottom of the card.  I then used up some retired designer series papers for each of the four panels. Again, I brought in the Botanical Builder Framelits and Rose Garden Thinlits to decorate each panel.  I stamped the words on Very Vanilla cardstock and die cut the Birthday Wishes using the retired Circle Card Framelits.  I punched the butterfly out of Blush Blossom cardstock, using the Elegant Butterfly Punch for the front one.  I used the Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch for the back panel.

Here are a couple of more close up photos:

Front

Back Panel
Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment