Thursday, June 23, 2016

Critter Kits Now Available!

I now have a few of the Critter Kits available for purchase!

What comes with your kit?  All the pieces to make your critter, including printed instructions through email.  I've taken detailed photos so you can easily put your critter together.

Don't see the critter kit you want?  Be sure to let me know as I only have four tutorials done!  I can move your favorite to the top and get the instructions written for you.

These are the kits I currently have available:

Penguin - $3.50



Minion - $3.50



Owl - $3.50



Frog - $3.50



I will take pictures of each critter as I make them.  Keep in mind that the picture you see on the website and what is in your kit may be different.  Also, the kit instructions may be different as well.  For instance, I've made several different owls so the pictures in the tutorial aren't the blue owl, but the brown owl.  Also, the chest plate may be different as well.

Be sure to let me know which Critter kit you would like to purchase!  All you will need is some strong glue (Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue), scissors, and a toothpick!

A toothpick?  Really??  Yes, I find this is the easiest way to pick up the smaller pieces and place them on the faces!  You will see in the pictures!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment