Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Patriotic Wreath Class

Today, I'm at the store cutting supplies for the Patriotic Wreath class tomorrow starting at 12:30.  Depending how fast you work, you can be completed within 2 hours or less. This wreath does go together pretty fast and you will learn some money saving tips as well!



Today, I'm also going to work on some pinwheels.  I need to find the right straws; I'm looking for patriotic red!  Here are a couple I made yesterday after working on some new name tags for our cashiers.





I used 6 X 6 double sided Designer Series Papers from Stampin' Up!  To provide a spacer so the pinwheels turn, I cut a coffee stirrer to about 1/8" and put that between the pinwheel and the straw I used as a handle.  

I hope I can make more today, and will hold some back to demonstrate when people come to see today!  

If you are following me on Twitter or Instagram, I'll be posting there as well but don't spoil it for others--I always tell people to come see what I'm working on.  You  already know!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment