Thursday, June 16, 2016

Shadow Box

I was trying to think of something special for my sister, Marilyn's Birthday.  She and I share my passion of stamping and paper crafting.  Yes, we even Skype together and craft!

Well, when I finished her projects, everyone at the Mill really liked the finished product -- so much, they wanted to put it up front for sale!  I told them they would have to wait because I had to get this in the mail!

Well, Marilyn has received her box of surprises, and loves both!

Here is the shadow box I created for her after viewing a few videos on Youtube.  I decided to use JanB's video as a guide and came up with this.  



I used the retired cardstock, Blush Blossom, and stamped some flourishes from the retired Priceless stamp set.  I then die cut her favorite, butterflies, from whisper white cardstock and popped it up using the new strips of dimensionals from Stampin' Up!  I LOVE this new product.  You will see me using this alot!!

I then die cut some flowers using the Botanical Builders Framelits and the leaves are from the Rose Garden Thinlits.  

Look for Marilyn's card tomorrow!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment