Thursday, June 9, 2016

Pop Of Pink Designer Series Paper

Here is a card I came up with for my upcoming demonstrators card swap.  I won't be able to attend as I will be flying out to Orlando with my husband and granddaughter so she can meet the Mouse!  



I used the Softly Falling Embossing Folder to add some texture to the black panel.  

I used the leaves thinlet from the Rose Garden Thinlet set and I die cut from Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz cardstock.  I used the Botanical Builder Framelits to die cut the flower from the new Pop of Pink Designer Series Papers.  I popped the flower up on a dimensional and added three pearls to the center of each flower.  Using my scissors, I separated the flower pieces so it was more dimensional.  The sentiment is from the new set, Thoughtful Banners, and punched out with the coordinating punch.

You will have access to these new items when you attend one of my New Catalog Launch classes.  Try it before you buy it!  


Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment