Friday, June 10, 2016

Single Tea Bag Holders

When I first created these, I thought of my 93-year old grandmother, Nana.  She loved her tea and I love my Green Tea with Pomegranate.  I made a few of these last year and so I decided to make some more this year.  I had a special order on Saturday last week, and I sold what I had made and quickly made up these five for the time that I'm not there.

These measure 10 X 3 and are scored at 3-1/2, 4, 4-1/2 and 8.  I then did the mountain/valley fold for the center piece.  I added my tea bag to the center inside using glue dots.  I then pulled out my favorite Paper Pumpkin stamp set, A Cup of Cheer, and stamped the tea cup, tea bag, and steam on the bottom flap.  Here is a picture of the inside of one of the ones I made last year.  



And here are the tea bag holders I made yesterday.



Be sure to let me know if you have any questions!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment