Thursday, June 30, 2016

Last Day for Patriotic Wreath Class!

Today is the last time I will be offering the Patriotic Wreath class.  It starts at 12:30 and should be completed by 2 pm.  All supplies are cut and ready for you to assemble.  Learn tips and tricks on making your own wreaths!

Today's share are some anniversary cards I made yesterday. No one came to class, so I inventoried my cards and found I was out of Anniversary Cards!



I tried to select some new colors as well as "typical" wedding colors for these cards.  I also varied the layering on them. They really turned out cute! I used current cardstock colors, Wisteria Wonder in front, Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy and Real Red.  Some have double layering, others just the embossed hearts.  I left these blank inside for easily writing a personalized message.

If you have a special anniversary coming up and need a card, let me know your wedding colors and we can make it extra special.  My special orders are usually completed within 2 days.  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment