Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Another Michael's Find

I love picking up steals from Michael's, don't you?  These went on sale, so even though I didn't like the covers, I bought them!  

To make them mine, I used some retired Stampin' Up! Designer Series Papers to cover the front and back and then added a solid coordinating color.  I left this plain so I can customize with a person's name on the solid panel.  Inside are lined pages to make this a journal or just a notebook to keep your list of things to do!



Here is another one I completed using retired papers.  These are such cute gifts!



There is so much you can do to make homemade gifts for your loved ones.   I hope this gives you some inspiration to get some of those hand made gifts for Christmas done early!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment