Monday, October 17, 2016

More Stand Up Post It Notes

You may be asking yourself, "Why does she make so many Post It Notes?"  Well, I have these available in my store, Desiree's Craftroom, at the Branson Mill Craft Village.  When they sell, I make more and post here, just in case someone who visited me at the store wants more!  

I use a variety of different verses and try to change them out intermittently.

Here are some that I made, using a new verse for the Post Its.  I also made some more using my old FAVORITE, She Believed She Could, So She Did!

    




Be sure to let me know if you would like any of these personalized for your Christmas gifts!  These are refillable (just remove the paper backing from new post it notes and attach to the backing already on the holder.  They ship flat so are very easy to mail!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment