Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Notepad Covers

I found these notepads at Michael's and thought I would dress them up.  I made the cover using Stampin' Up! Night of Navy cardstock.  I then created a slot to add a pen so it is always available for use (provided you put the pen back!).  

I made the cover to coordinate with the colors of the first pad. I kept the front nonspecific so i could change out the pads when they are empty.  



First pad inside is a Shopping List -- who doesn't make shopping lists for Christmas?  Well, if you don't shop for Christmas gifts, you can use this list for groceries!



Stop in and see me at the Branson Mill Craft Village Tuesdays - Saturdays.  Pending doctor appointments, I should be there this week every day except Thursday!  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment