Thursday, October 13, 2016

More Gift Ideas

Here is another cute gift idea for Christmas or for any holiday. I've made these cups for Valentines and other holidays in the past.  I decided to try these cup holders, designed by Chris Slogar.  

These hold the K-Cup (Keurig coffee cups) so if you wanted to hide their favorite flavor, you can inside one of these. There is also room for money or you can just add their favorite candies.









These dress up nicely using any designer series papers.  I'm also attaching some I made last year so you can see the versatility of these cups. 





Now you may ask, "Where can I get those cups?"  Here's a link to the on-line store.  Don't forget to order lids too.  And yes, 1000 cups is a better deal, so you may want to have someone go in on the order with you.  

Be sure to stop in at the Branson Mill Craft Village to check these out in person.  They are so cute!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment