Thursday, October 27, 2016

My Busy Wednesday!

Well, I started out making some of the Hershey Nugget Six Packs at home to have them ready to embellish when I got into Desiree's Craftroom at the Branson Mill Craft Village. Since my shelf was empty, I decided to work on these first, then the purses.

Well, before I could finish the first one, it was sold!  I then finished the second one I had started at home and put it out. I then proceeded to make a few more.  I made a total of six Mossy Meadow ones and two of the Smokey Slate and Red ones, for a total of 10 totes today.  Well, when I left at 5 today, I only had four left.  







I also started on the purses, but I didn't get pictures, because the first one wasn't quite done when a lady walked up and wanted four of them!  No pictures of those.  But I did get two more done so I'd have some hanging while I'm not there today.  I'll get pictures of these tomorrow if they haven't already sold!

Enjoy today's share, and remember, I do take special orders. If you see something I post here, be sure to let me know if you would like to purchase some.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment