Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Starburst Classes

If you haven't already taken my Starburst class, you may want to sign up soon!  These are beautiful to hang from your windows during the Holiday season.  They also make great gifts and since they are handmade, your friends will love it!

Monday I held a Starburst class and Kathy joined me to learn how to make these.  I need to cut more papers for this class, so if you happen to walk in and want to make one, I have the materials ready for you!

  


When you take a class with me, I walk you through the process, making one with you.  After class, you get to take home the finished project, a template to make more at home, AND I email you the tutorial.  Right now, you also have the option to purchase the Stampin' Up! Handheld stapler and staples until their supplies are exhausted.  They will not be selling these anymore.

I hope you will come in and join me in a class.  If this isn't a class for you, let me know what YOU would like to learn!  I'm flexible.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment