Saturday, October 22, 2016

Corner Bookmarks

Here are the bookmarks that I finished at the Mill yesterday.  I had a lot of people stop and visit with me but I still managed to get these done.  





I tried to make some masculine looking bookmarks as well.  I found some of this retired designer series papers that reminded me of Argyll sweaters.  I think these three are great for that favorite guy who loves to read.  What do you think? 






I also worked on another set of bookmarks for kids.  I stamped a kitty and punched it out and layered on a flower.  I figure kids can color the kitty and have their own book mark. Here is the Kitty Bookmark.



Once I completed the bookmarks, I finished up the Kleenex boxes I worked on at home.  Come back Monday to see those!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment