Friday, November 18, 2016

Desiree's Craftroom

I have MOVED!  I'm still in the Branson Mill Craft Village, but instead of being in the back of the store, I'm now at the front. Just make a RIGHT when coming through the doors and I'm just past the Tea Room (where you get your food and beverages!).  Come check out my new space!

Here are some pictures I took yesterday.  I've been moving for a few days, but it's our busy season at the Mill, so I'm taking longer than I wanted to.  


Front Counter/Crafting Area
Side of Front Area
Looking into second area where my Crafts are

Side wall of crafts
Stand inside second area

I'm still working on placement of things, but I need to craft some more items to sell!  Placement may have to wait until after Christmas!!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment