Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Stampin' Up! Year End Closeouts

It's that time of the year that Stampin' Up! is going through their inventory and looking to give you some special deals as some of our product will be retiring at the end of the year. Year End Closeouts begin December 1st, so be sure to get your wish list out and check to see if any of your MUST haves are on the list!



Also, this is a good time to let loved ones know what you would like from Stampin' Up!  Not sure?  I also do Gift Cards! Just let me know the monetary amount and I will create a gift card for you.  The order will need to come through me so I can apply the gift card amount prior to submitting the order! 

More details coming out each day, so check back here for more updates! 

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment