Thursday, November 3, 2016

Thanksgiving Cards from October Paper Pumpkin

I needed to get more Thanksgiving Day cards in my card racks, so I pulled this Paper Pumpkin kit out and oh, what fun!  

These are shaker cards and all the supplies were included to make eight of these!  If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin, and love to craft, you may want to look at these.  These kits come once a month and all you may need is adhesive, paper snips, and clear blocks for the stamps.  YES, stamps come in the kit along with an ink spot (small square ink pad).  



To switch mine from the Paper Pumpkin stamp set, I used Teeny Tiny Wishes for the Happy Thanksgiving and the inside words are from Lighthearted Leaves (retired).



You will not love every kit, as we are all different. HOWEVER, you can visit the Paper Pumpkin blog, join the Paper Pumpkin Fan Club on Facebook, or search Pinterest for more ideas on how to use your kit!  

You can find more information about Paper Pumpkin on my Stampin' Up! store.  Stop in today and ask me about Paper Pumpkin!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment