Thursday, November 10, 2016

Store Expansion

For my local crafters, remember when you had to come into the Branson Mill Craft Village and make a left and head to the back?  Well, this SOON will be changing! 

Hopefully I will be fully moved in this coming week, so when you come in, make a RIGHT turn, and right past the Tea Room counter, you will see my workspace!  I'm so easy to find!!  

I've got more space and am currently preparing it for my crafting, teaching and sales.



Here are some pictures I took of my space.  My stamping table was assembled yesterday, but I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it yet.  I'll try and get some updated photos as we're adding things every day!





I hope you will come out and join me in Desiree's Craftroom to make some of your favorite crafts!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment