Saturday, November 12, 2016

Swap Boards from On Stage!

I've take quite a few pictures of the various swap boards and will post the best ones.  Remember, some of these cards/projects have NEW product coming out in January! See if you can spot some of the new items!



Don't have a catalog?  Don't panic; they will be shipped in December!  I will also have some new Occasions catalogs available for you should you drop in at the Branson Mill Craft Village.

I cannot wait to get some of these new items and start playing with them.  I won three new stamp sets and am anxious to use them.  Right now, I'm concentrating on my move at the Branson Mill as well as getting your Christmas Card supplies cut and ready for your class!  You can see the samples here and here.  Just be sure to let me know which set you want to stamp!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment