Monday, November 7, 2016

Snowflakes, Anyone?

While cleaning out my Craft Room, I discovered I had two of these snowflake kits.  The kits are retired, however, you can recreate these beautiful ornaments using the Festive Flurry Stamps and Framelits if you have them in your stash!



If I post something that you want and it is retired, be sure to let me know you are looking for it so I can do some on line shopping with other demonstrators for you!  No need to pay more money on E-Bay when I can try to find it from other demonstrators.



I thoroughly enjoyed Stampin' Up! On Stage this past Saturday in Kansas City!  I cannot wait to show you some of the fantastic stamps, dies, and ribbons coming out in January!  

Let me know if there is any class that you would like to get on my schedule before Christmas.  I currently have the two sets of Christmas Cards cut and ready to create.  I'm currently working on a new 4 X 4 calendar for December!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment