Saturday, November 19, 2016

Impromptu Classes

You may be asking, what does she mean, "Impromptu Classes."  Well, because we have some many visitors coming through the Branson Mill Craft Village, I need to have supplies cut for a variety of crafts.  When someone comes into the Mill and wants to learn how to make the Starbursts, I offer them the opportunity to make one right on the spot. They can either make their own, get the template and the tutorial to make more at home, or they can purchase one I already made.  Usually, a customer will buy one and then come back and ask to take the class!  

I do the same with the Four Item Classes.  If someone wants to make four different things, I try to have all supplies cut and ready.  

Here are some pictures of Tess and her daughter, Anthem, who took the Four Item Class.  She called the night before to let me know what items they wanted to make so I could have things ready for them.  

Two Tea bag Holder and Post it with Pen


Purse and Hot Cocoa Pouch


The next set of pictures are of Cindee, whose daughter was taking a pottery class.  She thought she would like to take classes with me while her daughter takes her lessons.



Next week, Cindee and I will be making the Hot Cocoa Pouch and a Santa Keepsake box.  

Let me know what classes you would like to take!  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment