Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Restocking My Store

First thing today, though, is to VOTE.  If you haven't already gotten out to vote, please do so.  

I was very busy yesterday making up these nugget trays, snowmen, and trees!  I sold out of the Trees and only had two nugget trays left when I got in yesterday. And yes, these three items are projects that you can select to make in a Two- or Four-Item Gift class!







I'm also getting ready to move my store, Desiree's Craftroom, from the back of the Branson Mill Craft Village, to the front!  Yay!  And I'll have my own class room to teach in!  I'm so excited, but first we must get through Veterans' Week and honor our veterans.  I make it a point to shake a veteran's hand and tell him/her "Thank You for your service," whenever I see them.  For our veterans, I still have the "Let Freedom Ring" wreaths on sale.  I also have a little treat that I'm handing out to the veterans that visit me.  Here's the wreath that I made:



I hope you enjoyed today's shares.  All of these items can be purchased from right here!  Just send me an email.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment