Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Impromptu Classes

Well, I did it again!  I held a class yesterday and forgot to take pictures!  This was a Technique class where we made two Waterfall Cards and two Spinner Cards.  

I will be having this class again on February 4th at 12:30.  If you would like to schedule a time to come in sooner than this, please contact me.  Supplies are already cut and ready to go.  I also have an Airplane Spinner card ready to go (until I sell the stamp set!) and a few other cards.

Here are two of the four cards I designed for this class.  We changed out the Baseball for a Heart for Valentine's Day.  





My Technique/Fancy Fold classes are $29.99.  Remember, you also get the tutorials emailed to you when you provide me your email address!  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree' 


PS.  Sandy - send me an email so I can send you the tutorials on these two 

No comments:

Post a Comment