Friday, January 6, 2017

July, August, September Calendars

I need to hurry and get all these posted!  I thought I had shared all the calendars with you, but after double-checking, I see I did NOT.

Today I'm sharing July, August and September.  July, in honor of America's birthday, I always use red, white and blue colors.  I know this is a retired stamp, and yes, you can see my blooper, but I LOVE this stamp.



For August, I chose Kindness because of our kids and grandkids going to school.  It's tough changing schools, being the new kid,  and such, so reminding us to use kindness is what inspired this calendar.



For September, I wanted to pull in gratitude and blessings.  In going through some of my old stamps, I thought, gee, I haven't used my wheels in a looooong time!  I'm thinking of changing them out to stamps, but haven't done that yet.  This is a retired wheel from Stampin' Up! and I love the reminder on it.



Come back tomorrow for the last three calendars for 2017.  If you would like to come in and make your own calendar, I still have some cut and ready to be stamped.  Otherwise, I also have three left in my store for sale!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment