Monday, January 9, 2017

Saturday's Class

Saturday's class has been postponed due to bad weather!  So instead, I worked on Valentine treat bags that I found in an old Paper Pumpkin kit.  I made up 10 of these and still have lots left over.  I will make more as time permits.



I'm going to continue to wrap my nuggets in designer papers and then place in the bags.  I am going to use my gold designer series papers (I'll have to dig through my stash!) to make more once my kit runs out.  



I love how these turned out.  For today, I'll be stocking my cabinets, but if you would like to stop in for a class, I have the following items ready to go:

Sweet Treat Pouches
Envelope Punch Board Pouches
Stand Up Post It Notes
Corner Book Marks
3-Dimensional Stars
Starbursts (both Christmas and non-holiday papers)
Various Critter Boxes

If you do stop in to craft, we'll need to be done by 3 pm as I need to leave for a doctor's appointment.  Otherwise, we can schedule another date!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment