Thursday, January 5, 2017

New Catalogs On Line

Yesterday, I changed out the catalogs here on my blog.  If you click on the catalogs, they will open in a PDF format. You can download and save them until you get a hard copy.  I did mail some catalogs to those of you who placed orders with me before December (closing date for ordering them). If you would like a set of the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalog, please contact me!

Today, I'm sharing pictures from  a class where two sisters walked in and wanted a card class.  They have scrapbooked in the past and wanted to do cards.  I showed them what I had cut and ready to go.  I stayed away from the fancier cards since they were beginners.  I pulled two Christmas card kits and turned them into Birthday cards.  I then pulled an old Paper Pumpkin kit and we made two different cards with the kit.  




This not only gave me the opportunity to talk about Paper Pumpkin, but it also enabled me to show them a little envelope dress-up!  I love having these kits on hand -- especially for our beginner stampers.

If you want to stop in and make cards, scrapbooks, or other crafts, just call and schedule a class or send me an email.  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment