Saturday, January 21, 2017

Valentine Special

Before I get to the Valentine Special, I want to remind everyone that today's class starts at 12:30 pm at Desiree's Craftroom, located inside the Branson Mill Craft Village.  We will be making two spinner cards and two waterfall cards.  Tutorials will be emailed after the class.  

Here are some more Valentine projects on display at the Mill.  I've used past Paper Pumpkin kits to make the Hershey Nugget trays and they are all refillable!  The Hot Cocoa Pouch is made from retired Designer Series Papers and ribbon.  Simply pull up the ribbon and the Hot Cocoa comes out!


Now for my Valentine special -- If you would like to get a special gift for your significant other, I have a variety of Precious Moments on display.  I'm selling my collection and if you buy three figurines, I'll give you 25% off your purchase! Here are some of the Valentine figurines I have on display. 



I've blotted out the prices, but you can email me if you're not local to the Branson Area and are interested in any of these.  I have over 400 figurines, so if you're wanting a special one that has been retired, contact me.  I may have it!  

And lastly, here is an alternate spinner card I made for the class.



Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment